Saturday, June 4, 2011

And the winner is....

So I got in a fight with the scissors....
This is how it went down.
In one corner we have, Natalie "I never do my hair cuz I have a horse's mane" Kofford.And in the other corner we have, Scissors "I'm sharper than I look and will shred your hair to bits" McGee. (And holding those scissors is cute Baylee "I swear, you should have done this a long time ago cuz you never do your hair" Merriwether, who cuts my hair, love her.)
We really got into it...real down n' dirty.

Scissors "10 wigs will be made with hair I just cut off" McGee=1
Natalie "I'm ten pounds lighter now" Kofford=0
To be completely honest, it wasn't fair fight.

10 comments:

Thelissa said...

Holy Cow! Love it!

emily mcd said...

STINKIN CUTE NATS! Oh my heck I love it to madness! Can't wait to see it in person! :) Love you.

Irions said...

Looks like a Win-Win to me! :) Love you Natto! <3 Gloria

Holly said...

You are cute either way, but I LOVE the new do! The funny thing is that I don't have long hair like you did, and I still can't seem to do it 99% of the time. :)

Tyler said...

Hey! Now we're same-sames!!

Laura said...

That comment from Tyler was supposed to be from Laura. But you and Tyler being same-sames is pretty funny.

youreprettytoo said...

That would be pretty funny if you and tyler were same-sames. Just like it is fun to say same- sames. So jealous missy. It is so stinkin' cute. Love Bailey too!

Anonymous said...

Laura is right... you and Tyler being same, sames is real funny. I still love the new do!... real cute post...

Shelley Nicole said...

AWE! It looks adorable! And you're fabulous! And so funny! And I really truly miss you in my life!!!

Ryan and Rikke said...

I love it! You look so cute! And I'm super envious of your thick hair. I'm pretty sure I have about five pieces of hair. Total. It's pretty sad.

Nat & Me