Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What have we been doing lately?

We've been swimming in St. George with Ma and Pop (yowsas, I have a lotta hair!)

Kicking Ma and Pop's trash at Sequence (they did however give us a good beating at Quiddler)
Getting boogies in our hair
Pooping right out of our drawers
Showing off some serious cheeks.
Celebrating the number 28 (the only way we know how) with a generous scoop of ice cream.
We've been so busy, we had to find a way to de-stress.
The downward dog seems to calm us right down. :)

4 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

I love those cheeks, the face ones, not the poopie ones. And I am impressed by his downward dog.

Cody and Wendy said...

I love him...but I love you so that doesn't surprise me. I think you should enroll him in yoga, he's impressive. You're so cute Nat and such a good, little mommy! I really think you are in my "top 5 favorite people" category in case you were wondering! :)

Nina Winward said...

Wow I was hungry then I saw the boogey in the hair...well it didn't gross me out too much, my cookie is still looking good, until I saw the explosion of poop. I will now mail you my cookie and you can eat it :)

tara said...

Oh sweet sassy those chubby cheeks are so adorable! Miss you friend!

Nat & Me