Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For Zipporah K, Danielle P, and Kristy D

For the silly fools who want to see what I look like with my eggo all prego-ed, look no further. I present to you-Me (and all my pregnancy glory).
This is little ol (scratch that BIG 'ol) me with 1 week and 2 days to go until my due date. But really, who's kiddin who, it'll probably be more like 2 1/2 weeks until the little man makes his debut into this world. All the while, my belly button is proudly flaunting itself for all to see its insides.

8 comments:

emily mcd said...

Cutest little preggers I ever did see. :) Can't wait to meet the little whipper snapper!

Maria said...

You look fantastic!! You're supposed to "flaunt it if you got it" and you've got it girlfriend!!

Lance and Alayna said...

I am glad you posted this. Not because I wanted to see your pregnant belly, because I totally know how you feel, but because I knew you were due soon. Now I know. ;) And what is it with people wanting to see how fat we are getting?

Steph H said...

You look fantastic! Especially for being so far along!!

PS I love your clock!

Anonymous said...

cu-ute!!

Danielle Perona said...

Hoooray!!! Thanks for obliging. I only had to harass you a little bit! :) BTW, you are so tiny!!! Is there really a full grown baby in there???

Annie said...

I would stick with "little ol". Pregnancy suits you well you beautiful girl. Hope life in week 39 is treating you well. :) xo

Ryan and Rikke said...

Hooray! I've been meaning to ask you to post a picture. You look great! I can't wait to meet your little guy. And I understand what you mean about feeling large and in charge, although you don't look anywhere near that.

Nat & Me